As of December 31st 2020, Alfa Laval has acquired Sandymount Technologies.
The full press release is available here: https://www.alfalaval.com/media/news/investors/2021/alfa-laval-acquires-unique-technology-to-strengthen-its-position-in-sustainable-beer-production/
I have been able to work with many people since the idea for Sandymount started in a lab at MIT back in 2014. Thank you very much to:
- The Sandymount Team – past and present, including advisors and board members, including those who helped formally and informally.
- MIT – Prof. Lienhard’s laboratory, the Technology Licensing Office, the Translational Fellows Program, The Trust Center and MIT VMS – including mentors.
- Our Clients at Sandymount who supported us through this journey – financially and through learning. I think that Alfa Laval will be able to provide you with even higher quality, more complete and better supported Revos solutions and I am very happy about this.
- Our Suppliers and Service Providers, who helped us to scale from lab systems to commercial solutions.
- Sandymount’s Investors, who believed in the vision for more sustainable beverage supply chains.
- My Family and Friends who lived the startup experience with me.
I’m looking forward to helping Alfa Laval take advantage of the full potential of Sandymount’s technology, and – in time – to new business adventures.
Sláinte = Wishing you all good health!